Deathpk117
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to chill and play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why i sould get mod im nuts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bloodnation
Admin
Admin

Reputation from players (Respect) : 0

why i sould get mod im nuts Empty
PostSubject: why i sould get mod im nuts   why i sould get mod im nuts EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Why I think I would be good for this position: I am very experienced, (mod on 2 servers, Admin on 3) And I love helping, I am good with everything on runescape private servers, I can get codes, I can code some things, I know all the commands and All the Runescape Private Servers I have played this is by far my favourite.

What I can do for this server: I can do a lot of things, I can help players with anything because I am very experienced, I vote every 4 hours, I advertise lots, If I get my Job approved I will soon be able to donate, Because of where I live I am normally the only staff online to help new players, I have done well in this position so far In my Opinion, I have helped many players and Got many to stay.

What you might Want to know About me: I am a 15 boy, I live in Australia and I have lots of hobbies. I love playing this server and I play it about 7 hours a day, even though sometimes it gets boring,It gives me something Straight away fun to do, It's because the server is so good!

Why I think Everyone may approve: Well I am very helpful, I show them ways they can make money, I am very nice and I don't abuse! I have this rule 1 strike - Warning, 2 Strikes Jail Or mute 3 strikes - Ban.
Back to top Go down

why i sould get mod im nuts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathpk117 :: Applocation center :: Applocation [OPEN]-
Jump to: