Deathpk117
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to chill and play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Mod, or Admin app. (: enjoy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
megan smith
Nobie
Nobie

Reputation from players (Respect) : 0

My Mod, or Admin app. (: enjoy. Empty
PostSubject: My Mod, or Admin app. (: enjoy.   My Mod, or Admin app. (: enjoy. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey guys my name is Megan Smith, my ingame name is Megan.

Timezone: U.S. Eastern time Zone.

Why I think I would be good for this position: I am very good with others and i love rsps's, i know this may sound weird tht im a girl and play a rsps but the reason is lol is because every since my little brother showed me a rsps ive been hooked. I;m well experienced with handleing a staff position. ive been mod in 2 rsps' and admin in 1.

What you might Want to know About me: I'm 17 years old, i play soccer and im in the 10th grade. im from the U.S. south carolina, myrtle beach and i love justin B. Smile

Why I think Everyone may approve: im very loyal and im very fair with others. i will never abuse a power and if some one needs help ill be there, im also on a server for over half the days now. (cause it's summer baby!) so yeah i think, no i NO i can be a great admin or mod

Thank You for you time in reading this application. (:
~megan
Back to top Go down
Abbonator
co-owner
co-owner

Reputation from players (Respect) : 0

My Mod, or Admin app. (: enjoy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod, or Admin app. (: enjoy.   My Mod, or Admin app. (: enjoy. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 pm

nice..we will see and let you know
Back to top Go down

My Mod, or Admin app. (: enjoy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathpk117 :: Applocation center :: Applocation [OPEN]-
Jump to: